When you have installed the Campus Print app on your mobile device, then you are able to print to the Canon printers. (Install the Campus Print app)
There are two ways to select the documents you want to print.
- Browse to the file in the Campus Print app.
- Open the file in another app and export it to the Campus Print.
Browse to the file in Campus Print
When you open Campus Print, you can select directly the files you want to print: documents, photos, or a photo that you are going to take with the camera.
- Open the Campus Print app.
- Tap [Print document], [Print photo] or [Open camera].
The [Open camera] option opens the camera. You can take a photo and submit it immediately to the Canon-printers.
- Select the document or photo.
- Make the print settings. You can also set the print properties at the Canon printer.
- Tap [Print].
- The print job is sent to the Canon printers. Print jobs are retained for up to 72 hours.
Open the file in another app and export it to the Campus Print.
Is the file not in your smartphone or on your tablet but 'in the cloud' such as Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive? You can also send those files from your mobile device to a Canon printer. You do not have to open the Campus Print app first.
Before you start: Make sure you have installed the cloud service app on your smartphone or tablet.
Important: Cloud services use their own settings and name displays to share files. The instructions for Android and iOS are similar.
Example Google Drive, iOS
- Open the cloud service app.
- Go to the file you want to print.
- Tap on the file and then on the Show more symbol which consists of three dots.
Important: The display of the dots of the selected file differs per cloud service:
() or ( ) . The place where they stand can also differ.
- Tap [Open in].
Important: Other cloud services can use the following terms:
[Open in other app], [Export], [Send copy]. The names shown may also differ due to app updates.
- Select Campus Print from the list of applications.
- Campus Print opens and shows the settings of the print job.
- Tap [Print].
- The print job is sent to the Canon printers.