The default UM_Printer is installed on all UM computers and laptops with a Windows operating system.
- Go to the print window of the active program (Word, Excel, etc). To open the print window, click [Print] or the print symbol.
- Select the printer.
- If required, change the print settings. You can always change the print settings at the Canon printer before printing the job.
- Click [OK] or [Print].
- Your print job is submitted to the Canon printers. Print jobs are retained for up to 72 hours.
- Do you work at a different location and do you want to send a print order? Then upload the file in the Maastricht University print portal.
- If you often work in a location other than UM and still want to send print jobs to a Canon printer at UM, you can install the driver for the UM Internet Printer on your laptop.
- You can use the Campus Print app to submit documents and photos from your mobile device to the Canon printer.