You can send an email attachment directly to the Canon printers. You can add Microsoft Office and PDF documents. The documents are automatically converted into print files.
Register a new email address
- Go to: print.maastrichtuniversity.nl
- Click the button.
- Click [Email addresses].
- Click [Add private email address].
You will receive a message in the mailbox of the specified e-mail address. Confirm by clicking on activation link in the message. If you cannot find the activation link message in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Important: it may take about 15 minutes before your additional email address is activated and you can use it.
Send an email attachment to the Canon printers
- Open your email program.
- Send the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org via the registered email address.
- The attachment is automatically processed by the Canon printers.
- You can collect your prints from a Canon printer. Print jobs are retained for up to 72 hours.
- You can adjust the print settings on the printer's user panel.
Print a PDF file that was downloaded from the internet?
There is a small chance the file will not be printed. The printer will show the message "Cancelling". Read how to solve this problem.