You can do the following tasks when you have installed the Campus Print app on your mobile device:
- Scan the QR-code of the printer to log in,
- Submit print jobs,
- View your print credit and top up your print credit (guest users only),
- View the print credit transactions (guest users only),
- Request a print credit refund (guest users only),
- Request a pin code to log in at the printer
- Have access to the Help Center
To use the app, follow the next steps.
- Scan the QR code above with your smartphone or tablet and install the app. Or search for Campus Print in the Apple App store or Google Play.
- Open the app.
- Tap [Start] in the [Welcome] window.
- Allow that Campus Print can send push messages. In this way Campus Print can inform you about the status of your print jobs.
- Search your print environment (UM). If Campus Print is allowed to access your location, you see one or more print environments. If there is no search result, enter a part of the name of your organization or educational institution to search.
- Select the location en log in. It is not necessary to log in again when you open Campus Print.
- Campus Print is ready to use. (Print with the Campus Print app)