First of all, our sincere apologies! We do our utmost to provide our services to the best of our abilities, but things can sometimes go wrong. That is very unfortunate and we don't want you to suffer as a result. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we take your complaint very seriously and do all we can to resolve it.
- Not satisfied with a product or service?
First contact the Canon employee or department that provided the product or service to you. They will discuss the complaint with you and try to find a good solution.
- Not satisfied with the response, handling, resolution or the Canon organization?
You can file a complaint via Maastricht University. This can be done as follows:
Your complaint will be investigated by Maastricht University and they will contact you if additional clarification is needed. If the complaint is justified, Maastricht University will forward the complaint to Canon and we will deal with it.
Always include with your complaint:
- your name and telephone number (possibly your e-mail address);
- an accurate description of the complaint;
- attach any evidence if you have it;
- describe what solution you would like, if any.
Once the complaint has been forwarded by Maastricht University to CBS Customer Service,Canon will handle your complaint as follows:
- You will receive a confirmation that your complaint has been received.
- Should matters still not be entirely clear, CBS Customer Service will contact you within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint for an explanation. After that, the manager of the relevant Canon department that provided the product or service will be asked to handle the complaint and look for a solution together with you.
- For questions about the progress of your complaint, please contact;
T +31 (0) 43 38 85555