As a guest of UM, you can print jobs as a guest user at any Canon printer.
Step 1: Create a guest account
- Go to: print.maastrichtuniversity.nl
- Click [Go to guest login].
- Click [Create a guest account].
- Create your credentials and then click [Create guest account].
- You will receive a confirmation email that contains a link. Click this link.
- Now you are registered as a guest user.
Tip: Use the button [Go to guest login] to log in with your guest account.
Tip: Use the button [Forgot password?] to create a new password.
Step 2: Buy print credit
You can buy print credit in the Maastricht University print portal: print.maastrichtuniversity.nl
Several payment options are available.
Important: Please note that print credit bought in the print portal can only be used for printing on Canon printers at UM locations and not at other organisations using Canon's print solutions.
Step 3: Request a PIN
To log into a Canon printer, you need a PIN that belongs to your guest account. You can request this PIN in the print portal. (Request a PIN)
Step 4: Submit your print job
Upload your documents in the Maastricht University print portal. (Print in the print portal)